I am very excited to share with you my Friday find. And it is only one find this week because it is that good!
- Rocksbox Jewelry Subscription Box
Let me start off with a description; Rocksbox is a jewelry subscription box with an easy concept. You create an account, fill out a style profile, add jewelry to your wish list, get three jewelry pieces by mail, wear them for as long as you want, and then return them at no cost with a provided return label to get another box. You can even buy the ones you want to keep and the $21 per month subscription fee will be applied as credit towards the jewelry you purchase. The stylists are very good at looking at your style profile and fulfilling what you want from the wish list so you don’t have to worry about even getting a piece you don’t like.
For me, this is a total win-win for several reasons:
- You get to hit a refresh button on your jewelry, and try something new every month.
- The element of surprise for what is in the box is so much fun.
- It gets you to try something out of the box that you did not think about even wearing. My mom always told me you never know what you are going to like until you try it on.
- As a mom with a love for fashion and jewelry, I find very little-to-no time to go shopping around for jewelry and this is a solution for it. I am all for anything that makes my #momlife easier and allows me to stay in style at the same time.
I was so anxious opening up my first box that I made my hubby be a witness. I got three items that were on wish list! With the box, came a card with information about the items and of how to style them together.
I loved that I got a choker and a longer necklace so I could layer them; I think this is the latest trend in necklaces now. I might be keeping the choker 😀
If you would like to give this subscription box a try, you can get the first month totally free. Just apply ORDINARYSTEPHANIEXOXO at checkout when you sign up at www.rocksbox.com
Have a great weekend everyone!!