We went on the 18 months checkup this week and I caught myself trying to remember how she has been growing, and how what she likes or doesn’t like has changed. I did have a hard time remembering the little details. I really never want to forget how adorable she is at every age. So for this, here are some stats about my 18 months old.
- Weight: 29.1 lbs
- Height: 32 inches
Likes to eat:
- Rice and yogurt or any stew we make with added yogurt
- Turkey and cheese sandwich
- Gold fish crackers
- String cheese
- Sleeps with a pacifier
- Has an hour to an hour and a half nap daily
- Gets hyper around bed time. Keeps kicking and jumping around until 11:00PM. Yes! This is killer! But when she falls asleep she stays asleep all night
- Words: stuck, eat, toys, happy, apple, book, please, thank you “Ti Ka”, baby, more, water, teti, etc.
- Repeats words after us
- Knows the main parts of the face: eyes, mouth, nose, ears, and hair. She says mouth while sticking her tongue out which is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!
- Knows mostly all animals and their sounds. The cat is the funniest! She says “Minou” instead of meow!!
- Secretly knows colors (wishful thinking)
- Absolutely loves books!
- In love with Peppa pig and also likes Masha and the bear
- Tries to feed herself but not there yet
- Favorite toy is a ball, any ball. She calls it “tabti”
- Absolutely loves singing and dancing!!
- Loves to blow Bubbles, she blew her first one the other day without eating the soap! YAY!
- Loves to ride around the little tricycle that I push around
- She Just wants to be outside running around
- I feel like she is very social, always making the first move with kids in the playground. Also, She gets so exited when someone comes to visit.
- Very persistent and independent, we say No A LOT but it doesn’t stop her from climbing back up on the table again and again and again!
- Most of all, she is so smart, super loveable, and empathetic.
I hope that I have helped you look forward to things for when your baby turns 18 months, or that I helped you remember your baby when they were that age!!